Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live-Living Room Edition

I'm participating in Show Us Where You Live Friday- courtesy of Kelly
My living room, (like the rest of my house), is a work in progress! 

This is our new flatscreen tv on a chest my parents got me when I was in college.  We have a entertainment center in design for that corner, but for now the chest is working.
This is the view looking from the hallway on Caedmons side of the house.
These are some of my favorite pieces. I LOVE my old window.  It will eventually get hung on the wall, but it is really heavy and Chase hasn't gotten around to it yet.  Chase's dad flips houses and I found this outside one of his first houses he did.  He was just going to throw it away so I snagged it.  The two picture frames on each side are my favorite frames ever!  A lady in Mississippi makes them and I just found her on etsy!  
She also made this cross, another favorite piece!

This is the view from the front door.

This is Caedmon's play area.  We just bought the white shelf unit and I'm still looking for baskets for it.  You can't really see it, but his pottery barn chair with his name on it is behind the ball pit.  That was money well spent!  He loves his chair!




I almost forgot one of my favorite parts...the ceiling!!
I have no idea why it is underlining my text above some of my pictures.  I'm certain it is something with Html but don't know what.  How can I fix that?!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new house... it has HARRISON written ALL OVER IT! really... i want to move in! will you post the etsy shop of the picture frames and cross?!
    love you guys... all three!

    ReplyDelete