Thursday, May 28, 2009

Caedmon's Room!


Time to show another room of our house!! These pictures make me realize how much work my house needs! I miss all the colors at our old house. I've got to get some walls painted! I'm waiting to paint Caedmon's room until we do a big boy room cause I want to change up the colors!

This is the on the door to my little prince's room!

From the door looking in.  In the left corner is the valance that goes on the window. Haven't gotten around to hanging that yet!
Where my baby sleeps!   The painting is from a great friend of mine! I absolutely love it!
The closet.  The doors are usually open so he can get to his toys.  
This corner needs some serious work!! The glider and armoire.
    This is the start of what will hopefully be a fun wall with special things.  Chase's uncle made the cross on the left.  The green sign was Caedmon's first gift from the Workmon's.  The blue cross was a gift from his aunt Jana and the guardian angel plaque was a gift from his mamaw (Chase's mom)
This is Caedmon's first nursery at our old house.  I absolutely loved the walls in that room.  But it would have been a lot of work to duplicate if I want to change it in a year or so!  
Thanks for stopping my and hanging out in Caedmon's room!  Head on over to Kelly's Korner to view more great children's rooms!

3 comments:

  1. I love Caedmon's room! It is so cute and I love those crosses! I really like the paint on the walls and the stripes at the top!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these. And the painting on the wall makes me so happy! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the painting is my favorite thing in there!! you know I'll be commissioning you for one in the future whenever baby harrison #2 comes along!

    ReplyDelete