Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Thanks to Lu reminding me on her blog, its time for Not Me! Monday over on MckMama's blog.

This week I did not bring Caedmon to my bed at 11:00 Friday night because he refused to go to sleep after 3 tries.  We did not watch Gilmore Girls together for about 30 minutes.  

I did not get so excited about a trip planned with this awesome girl that I started planning outfits for the weekend in my head....and the trip isn't for 2 more months!

I most definitely did not eat at my favorite chicken finger place 5 out of the last 7 days.  Weight watchers points, what?!

I did not sit back and laugh as Caedmon attacked his cousin Mary Caroline with kisses friday night and she cried.  She's 4 months older, about half his size, and it was just too funny.  Ok, I did eventually rescue her!

What did you NOT do this week?!?!


1 comment: